Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pet Pillow Offer Correction

***UPDATE***
It's come to my attention that the Pillow Pets I told you about last week, are not "Pillow Pets". In my excitement and dyslexic nature, I misread the offer. They are actually "Pet Pillows". Ugh. I apologize vehemently for the misrepresentation. If you ordered one of these and are not pleased with the product, please feel free to return them.

I ordered three. I'll wait to see what they look like before I make
my personal decision on whether or not to keep them.

Buy.com has the Pillow Pets - Extra Large for only $10.99 plus FREE Shipping.


Choose from Brown Bear, Cream Dog, Pink Bunny, Red Ladybug, Tan Cat or White Panda. The price indicates $11.99, but once you place it in your shopping cart, you'll get an extra $1 off.
icon

Don’t want to miss a single deal? Go here to get Hot Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Thanks for joining Your Retail Helper, part of the Helping the Mommas network.

3 comments:

Anne November 29, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

Stuff happens. {{{hugs}}}

I didn't order one. My daughter wants the unicorn.

Kerry November 29, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

I ordered the Pet Pillows a while back during another deal and they look just like the Pillow Pets.

Unknown November 29, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Thanks for your patience and understanding! Honestly, I don't think my kids will know the difference either.

Copyright Information

©2010–2013 Your Retail Helper All rights reserved. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. THIS WORK BY YOUR RETAIL HELPER IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE. YOU ARE FREE TO USE ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS SITE AS LONG AS PROPER CREDIT IS GIVEN TO YOUR RETAIL HELPER AND A LINK BACK IS PROVIDED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory