As a busy mom of three little ones. I don't always have the time to shop at all the stores to get all the great deals. To save time and money, I Price Match at Wal-Mart. But did you know, you can Price Match more than just groceries? You can Price Match electronics, movies, furniture, clothes, household items, etc...
New to Price Matching? Here are the basics.
- Use a regular register (no need to go to Customer Service).
- Item to be Price Matched must be the same quantity, size, brand, etc...
- Show the cashier your current competitor sales flier.
- Most stores will Price Match within a 60 mile radius, but that policy can vary store to store. Verify with a manager.
- You can use Manufacturer coupons on top of the sales price.