Retail Bootcamp is a series that will teach you step-by-step basics to saving money on Retail for yourself, home, gifts, holidays, etc...
Save Money on Back To School Shopping
1) Get your Supply list early
2) Stack Sales, Coupons and Rebates
3) Recycle supplies from last year
4) Use Consignment Sales/Shops, Yard Sales, etc...
5) Stock up for next year from end of season Clearance Sales
6) Pay It Forward!
Watch for Your Retail Helper's weekly Back to School Deals and Price Comparison List to make sure you're getting the best price for the specific supplies you need.
Check back every Thursday afternoon for our Retail Round Up, which is a huge list of printable mall and store coupons you'll need for your weekend shopping! BTW - Have you checked out our new "Retail 101" ebook?
Don’t want to miss a single deal? Click here to get Hot Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Thanks for joining Your Retail Helper.