We have two eBooks to teach you money saving strategies.
1) Email YourRetailHelper (at) gmail.com indicating which eBook you'd like to purchase.
2) Then go to PayPal and submit your payment to YourRetailHelper (at) gmail.com.
3) Once payment has been confirmed, we will email you the corresponding eBook.
"Retail 101" is a first step guide for learning how to start saving big money on Retail. The cost is $4. Topics include:
- How to create a Gift / Retail Budget
- How to create a Gift Reserve
- Where to find a multitude of Retail Coupons (Believe me, there's more options then you may think.)
- Strategies for using Coupons
- Which Retailers allow you to use more than one Coupon Code for an online purchase
- Which Retailers have Text/Mobile Coupons
- How to use Rebates
- Learn about certain times of the year / days of the week that will garner you big discounts on Retail
Our Black Friday 101 eBook is full of money saving strategies for Black Friday. The cost is $2. You'll learn how to:
- Pay less than advertised Black Friday prices
- Organize your shopping trip
- Find Fliers and Deals
- Use Coupons, Store Incentives and Rebates
- Shop Online (Coupon Codes & Free Shipping)
- Use Smart Phone Apps
- + More
Watch for future eBooks:
- Retail Master’s Class – Advanced Strategies for Saving on Retail
- Store Guides – Strategies for shopping at Your Retail Helper’s favorite stores (in-store and online)
- Strategies for Christmas & the Holidays