We've been getting some great frugal fashion tips from our readers for our Giveaway with Becentsable for our Spring Frugal Fashion series.
- Janet - "I recently was able to get two nice tops and a great-fitting pair of Dockers pants at Kohl's for less than $9 by shopping the 75% off rack and using $10 Kohl's cash from previous sales shopping."
- Sherry - "Buy a couple of inexpensive skirts with lots of colors in them and some inexpensive tank tops. You can mix and match these to make several casual summer outfits. Don’t forget to add a fun necklace to complete the look."
- Amy - "If I have a blouse or jacket with cool buttons that I'm getting rid of, I'll exchange them with plain buttons on a cardigan or another blouse and create a brand new look."
Thanks for the tips!
Giveaway:Send us your tips, tricks, shopping trips, photos or questions and you will be entered to win a mystery giveaway! Email us at email@example.com to be entered to win. We will pick 3 lucky winners at the end of the month!
Ideas to submit:
- Your retail shopping trips
- How you get clothes for your family on a budget
- How you reuse items to help you stretch your budget
- Problems or questions
Don’t want to miss a single deal? Go here to get Hot Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Thanks for joining Your Retail Helper, part of the Helping the Mommas network.