How are you doing on your Summer Bucket List? So far we've checked off a couple of activities. We're having a blast!
One way you can save a ton of money on your Summer adventures is to buy a local Entertainment Book. They have a ton of coupons for Amusement Parks, Attractions, Restaurants, etc... You'll recoup you cost after using just 1-2 coupons.
Right now, all 2012 Entertainment Book are $15 (Reg $35). Plus, Shipping is FREE! Offer expires 6/1.
You can also get 17.5% cash back on your Entertainment Book purchase and a $10 Gift Card if you buy it through Ebates.
- Got to Ebates and find Entertainment.com
- You'll get 17.5% credited back into your Ebates
- As a first time user to Ebates, you can get a $10 Gift Card when you sign up
In the meantime, don't forget to sign up for the Summer Bucket List at The Happy Family Movement. It's a fun FREE way to stay accountable for all your summer plans for the kids. Sign up and tell us about your Summer adventures, get Free fun activities, and the best part, be eligible for Weekly Prizes (Your Retail Helper gave away a prize worth $119).
By the way, here's the link for a Free downloadable template for a Summer Passport at HeatherCarson.net. It was super easy to make.
Our 2012 Summer Bucket List.
- Create our 1st Annual Children's Art Fair
- Vacation Bible School
- Play Dates
- Deanna Rose Farm - Monday through Thursday
- Library - Every Week for their Summer Reading Program
- Family Movie Night
- Catch Fireflies
- Craft Projects
- Backyard Obstacle Course
- Summer Reading Program - 15 minutes a day reading. A must before they can do any video/computer games.
- Burr Oak - Blue Springs
- Waterfall - Independence
- Spray Parks - Independence
- George Owen's Nature Park - Independence
- Lowenstein - Lee's Summit
- Legacy Park - Lee's Summit
- Winterset Nature Park - Lee's Summit
- Harris - Lee's Summit
- Frontier Park (Pirate Ship Playground) - Olathe, KS
- Antioch Park / Old Dodge Town Playground - Merriam, KS
Paid Activities ($ - nominal cost, $$ - moderate cost, $$$ - expensive)
- Music with Mar. - Lee's Summit / Every Tuesday at 10 am - $
- Bowling - $$
- Plant Flowers - $
- Kansas City Zoo (Family Pass) - $
- Paradise Park - $$
- Kid Zone (Groupon) - $
- Wonderscope (Groupon) - $
- Waterpark - Independence or Lee's Summit - $$
- Shatto Farms - $
- Train ride on Amtrack from Lee's Summit to Downtown Kansas City / Lunch at Crown Center - $$
- Crown Center Lego Land - $$$
- Kansas City Sea Life Aquarium - $$$
- Nelson-Atkins Art Museum - $$
- 1-2 Live Theatre Performances - $$
- Powell Gardens - $$
- Blueberry Patch - $
- Dickinson Summer Movie Vacation Series - $
- Magic House - St Louis
- St. Louis Zoo - Free admission
- Grants Farm - St Louis - Free admission / Parking $10+
- St Louis Science Center - Free admission
Don’t want to miss a single deal? Go here to get Hot Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Thanks for joining Your Retail Helper.
This post may contain affiliate links. Go here to see our full Disclosure Statement.