Saturday, February 20, 2010

Swagbucks-Great Way to Earn Gift Cards!

I have read a ton about swagbucks but haven't had time until today to look into it. I finally got around to checking this out and I have to say it's pretty cool!

Swagbucks.com is a search engine that rewards you for searching the Internet. You can earn gift cards and other prizes by collecting what they call swagbucks. For example, if you get 45 points you can earn a $5 Amazon Gift or you can save up for a huge prize like an Xbox.


When I first read about this I was very skeptical and wondered how easy is it to collect swagbucks? Well just for signing up I earned 3 swagbucks! I then downloaded their toolbar and started using this to search the Internet just like I normally do and I earned another swagbuck in just a few minutes.


I love swagbucks because I can earn cash or prizes for just searching the Internet like I always do! Sign up today and check it out for yourself!

Thanks to Becentsable for this post.

0 comments:

Copyright Information

©2010–2013 Your Retail Helper All rights reserved. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. THIS WORK BY YOUR RETAIL HELPER IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE. YOU ARE FREE TO USE ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS SITE AS LONG AS PROPER CREDIT IS GIVEN TO YOUR RETAIL HELPER AND A LINK BACK IS PROVIDED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory