Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Old Navy Shopping Trip May 29th, 2010

Click here if you're unable to view this video.

I guess it's about time I put my information into action, so I took all the great deals from this weekend at Old Navy and went shopping. Check out my video below. (Notice my 3 year old calling out for me at the end. Hey, I'm a mom just like a lot of you. :) )


I misquoted the actual savings in the video. I hadn't had time to evaluate it fully. The receipt reflected the sales/clearance prices, not the actual retail price. If I would have paid full retail on all the items, I would have spent over $109. That's a savings of over 75%! By the way, the $5 off $25 In-Store coupon is still available. See the link below.
  • Click here to get your $5 Off $25 Coupon (expires 6/3)
  • Visit Old Navy's Coupon Hunt on Facebook for additional In-Store Coupons (updated every Thursday Evening).
There will be more videos to come showing you my actual shopping trips or giving you the inside details on how to make this "shopping" thing work to your benefit for maximum savings. I'd love to hear what you think. (Be kind, though. It was my first one.) Feel free to share the video, too. 

Don’t want to miss a single deal? Click here to get Hot Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Thanks for joining Your Retail Helper.

0 comments:

Copyright Information

©2010–2013 Your Retail Helper All rights reserved. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. THIS WORK BY YOUR RETAIL HELPER IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE. YOU ARE FREE TO USE ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS SITE AS LONG AS PROPER CREDIT IS GIVEN TO YOUR RETAIL HELPER AND A LINK BACK IS PROVIDED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory