- Check the store for their individual Return Policy. (See the list below for some of our favorite Retailers.)
- Watch for time constraints vary from Retailer to Retailer (i.e. within 30, 45, 90 days...).
- Make sure you have all your receipts. Some stores like Kohl's and Wal-Mart will offer an exchange with no receipt.
- Make sure you have all tags and original packaging. Some Retailers will not return Games, CD's and Movies that have been opened.
- As you head out to the store, remember to take a deep breath and pack an extra dose of patience.
- Some Retailers will allow you to return your Online Purchase In-store, which will save you time and money. Again, check for store policies below.
- Look for the Packaging Slip from your purchase. It should contain clear instructions regarding your Return.
- Again, make sure you have all tags and original packaging. Some Retailers will not return Games, CD's and Movies that have been opened.
- Keep all emails and receipts as a paper trail in case you have any issues with your purchase being exchanged or a return of funds.
Some of our favorite Retailers' Return Policies
Don’t want to miss a single deal? Go here to get Hot Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Thanks for joining Your Retail Helper, part of the Helping the Mommas network.