Getting ready for Back to School can seem daunting, but it doesn't have to be. Your Retail Helper has teamed up with Chrissy from Becentsable to compile our best Back to School money saving tips.
Not all school supplies, clothes or gear have to be new.
- Ask friends and families if they have left over supplies or clothes they’d like to sell/trade.
- Try Craigslist. You’d be surprised what you’ll find. Especially on sports gear.
- Shop Consignment Sales and Stores. There are great deals to be had. Check out ConsignmentMommies.com for a list of local sales.
- You can also score great prices at Garage Sales. However, be aware of your time and gas money.
- Selling your used or excess items can on Craigslist, at a Garage Sale or Consignment Sale can also be a great way to supplement your Back-to-School shopping.
Go here to get more Back to School Money Saving Tips.
More Back to School Resources:
- Hot Back to School Deals
- Retail Round Up - Printable store coupons updated every Thursday afternoon.
- Back to School Price Comparison List - Comparing product prices from various retailers. Updated every Monday.
Don’t want to miss a single deal? Go here to get Hot Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Thanks for joining Your Retail Helper.
This post may contain affiliate links. Go here to see our full Disclosure Statement.