Getting ready for Back to School can seem daunting, but it doesn't have to be. Your Retail Helper has teamed up with Chrissy from Becentsable to compile our best Back to School money saving tips.
Prepare your list
- Take an inventory of what each child has that will last through at least the first semester or that can be shifted around to siblings.
- Think about what articles of clothing will be needed for the school year ahead of time, including what items and how many of each you have. Take into consideration how busy your schedule is and how often you can do laundry in a given week. Your children will let you know what they want, but focus on what they need for now.
- Make a LIST for each child.
Go here to get more Back to School Money Saving Tips.
More Back to School Resources:
- Hot Back to School Deals
- Retail Round Up - Printable store coupons updated every Thursday afternoon.
- Back to School Price Comparison List - Comparing product prices from various retailers. Updated every Monday.
Don’t want to miss a single deal? Go here to get Hot Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Thanks for joining Your Retail Helper.
This post may contain affiliate links. Go here to see our full Disclosure Statement.