Getting ready for Back to School can seem daunting, but it doesn't have to be. Your Retail Helper has teamed up with Chrissy from Becentsable to compile our best Back to School money saving tips.
Save on School Uniforms
There’s a number of ways to save money on School Uniforms:
- Ask other families from your school if they have any left over items to sell or trade.
- Search on Craigslist for great deals.
- Also shop at Consignment Sales and Stores. There are great deals to be had. Check out ConsignmentMommies.com for a list of local sales.
- Watch for sales and stack those sales with store coupons, manufacturer coupons, rebates and/or store incentives.
- Shop end of season clearance sales and stock up for later in the year or for next year.
Go here to get more Back to School Money Saving Tips.
More Back to School Resources:
- Hot Back to School Deals
- Retail Round Up - Printable store coupons updated every Thursday afternoon.
- Back to School Price Comparison List - Comparing product prices from various retailers. Updated every Monday.
Don’t want to miss a single deal? Go here to get Hot Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Thanks for joining Your Retail Helper.
This post may contain affiliate links. Go here to see our full Disclosure Statement.