Thursday, March 17, 2011

Children's Place, Gymbore & Sears Mall Haul - I Saved Over $117

I went shopping Tuesday to get some Spring items and take advantage of sales, clearance, coupons and in-store credit. I shopped at Sears, Children's Place and Gymboree.
  • 1 Easter Dress
  • 1 Capri Leggings
  • 9 Shirts
  • Bolero Sweater (forgot to add it to the photo)
  • 1 Pair of Shoes (also forgot to add to the photo)
Full retail price on all 13 items should have been $192.04. After sales, clearance and coupons I spent $94.21. And I got a $20 in-store credit from Children's Place to use on a future purchase. Meaning my total out of pocket was $74.21 (before taxes). A savings of $117.83 or 61% off. Not bad!

The Easter Dress was the most expensive item. I wouldn't normally spend that much on a dress (I usually buy dresses for church at Consignment Sales), but for Easter each year, a friend and I buy matching dresses for our girls. So cute!

Don’t want to miss a single deal? Go here to get Hot Deals sent directly to your Inbox! Thanks for joining Your Retail Helper, part of the Helping the Mommas network.

0 comments:

Copyright Information

©2010–2013 Your Retail Helper All rights reserved. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission.
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. THIS WORK BY YOUR RETAIL HELPER IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE. YOU ARE FREE TO USE ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS SITE AS LONG AS PROPER CREDIT IS GIVEN TO YOUR RETAIL HELPER AND A LINK BACK IS PROVIDED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory